Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Almost finished

Exhausting. This book proposal is. I think I take a 20 minute break every hour. But I'm almost done. All that remains is my market analysis, then a final editing. I guess this is where it all comes together, where I make explicit the audience for whom I'm writing (as much for my own clarification as for their sakes). What kind of market is there for a book like this? I'm pleased with the changes I've proposed to the content of my dissertation (at least in outline form). This would be work for me, but fun and interesting work, taking the foundation of my dissertation, and the seeds I sowed in my dissertation distillation article, combined with some of my current work, and a sprinkling of work I've written grant applications for. I like the project. Let's hope it gets accepted.

No comments: