I've realized there are many things on my plate at the moment (and none of them having to do with the seder). In no particular order:
- Need to write book review for [Field 2] journal sometime in the next month
- Need to submit grant proposals for my longitudinal study (first deadline May 1)
- Need to prepare my host department colloquium talk (May 18)
- Need to complete my current project.
- Received a call for papers for a [Field 1] journal which is planning a special issue for which this project would be ideal. Need to write up article on that aspect of the project.
- Probably will be able to write up an expanded article more fully involving the other aspects of the project as well.
- Need to finalize syllabus and submit application for one-year gig at [Tough Commute U.] (I'm still waiting on the latest edition of the textbook... hopefully it will arrive tomorrow a.m. before I head out of town). Deadline for reciept of materials: May 15.