Monday, May 01, 2006

Now to work

Good morning! Up at 5:00. Well, actually awake at 4:23, when I rolled over, and muffled the Inventor's crying with my pillow. It's an almost daily occurence, though the times vary. He half-awakens, and cries, sometimes until someone arrives to comfort him, or often he just falls back to sleep after a minute.

In any case, out of bed at 5:00 on the dot. Moved my laptop tray table into the family room, in front of the couch (since I'm tired of leaning over to the coffee table). Until I get my new wireless network adaptor (the old one died), I've got to be wired to the network, which means right here. Grabbed the space heater. Got some Earl Grey tea next to me. 15-20 minutes of blog surfing and such, and now to work on this fellowship proposal.

Good rest. Lots of ideas.

No comments: