Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Professionally real

A recent post on B*'s site got me thinking again about my professional research website. It's nice to have a presence on the web. In line with Dr. Tasseplein's recommendation to "get famous" it certainly enhances my profile to the world. There is this feeling that there is so much more I could do with the site. But then, there are only so many hours in the day. It's a useful resource as it is, and it's a good way to show the world what I'm about. I'm committed to keeping it up, and updating it as time and energy allow.

Here's the latest "clustrmap" of visitors to my research site:

2 comments:

BrightStar (B*) said...

Your professional website is thorough and fantastic!

ArticulateDad said...

B*, you're sweet and kind. Now, let's just hope it gets me famous. Sadly, I'm resigned to the reality that an act of God alone could serve me with a tenure-track job for the coming fall. But who knows, just when I don't expect it, maybe the unexpected will arrive.

For anyone else who's now curious about my PRW, but missed it before, send me an email, if you'd like to see it.