Thursday, February 23, 2006

Distillation complete

Done! Finally. Just completed my second pass through the article, and the final edits. I'm just under 20,000 words. I'm pleased with it. I think it does, more concisely, what I hoped my dissertation would. Now, I have to send it off. I think I'll take the advice I've gotten to send it out for some feedback, before submitting it to a journal. The list of possible (preliminary) reviewers keeps growing. I'll have to think about it a little more, but I'll plan to send it off to some people tomorrow.

Hopefully I'll be feeling better soon. This must be the flu. My wife and two boys got shots, but I didn't. Let's hope they retain immunity. I feel lousy, physically that is. But I'm happy with myself for being productive again.

1 comment:

BrightStar (B*) said...

just send it out to one or two people -- and choose the people by leaving with whoever can turn it around within a week. :) Some will be able to do that! That way you won't lose momentum!