- 6000 words written and edited as the first part of an article summarizing part of my dissertation. All that remains are the examples and analysis. High.
- Newest realtor suggests an asking price fully 9% lower than our last price, which was already reduced 9% from our opening price. Gah! I guess this is why they say don't consider your house an investment. Low.
- Finances are still in order, regardless. High.
- Our car is still at the dealership for warranty work (since last Saturday), and they think it'll be another week at least. Low.
- New job postings sound exciting. At least, I'm still able to get excited about possibilities. High.
- Still no bites or nibbles on the numerous applications I have already made. Low.
- I hear the birds singing outside my window. Spring is just around the corner. High.
Friday, February 17, 2006
Highs and lows
I feel like a weather system these days: highs and lows.